Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jom!

I'm currently in Malaysia and as much as I hate the fever I currently have, I'm liking it here. I'm staying with my dear friend Luke and we've pretty much just eaten awesome food.

Before Kuala Lumpur, I was in Singapore which is a mindfuck. It's a baby country, about the size of Chicago, I think, with a population of 4.5 million. The streets are constantly packed and the pockets of cultural neighbourhoods are wonderful. All in all, it was okay but I had to attend a wedding that spread over two days and that was a little bit annoying. Plus, travelling with my family is not very fun. Other than that, I went to Little India, the Singapore Art Museum where there was an awesome after hours dance party, Universal Studios and saw Kumar perform - a Singaporean drag comedian.

Tonight I'll be heading to Luke's bands jam session and tomorrow we're going to Batu Caves, which in English basically means Stono Caves! Let's hope I can kill my fever by then. Saturday morning, I'll be heading back to Singapore by bus and flying out of there back to Jakarta.

I hope you're all well and happy.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment